At Graze, we recognise the importance of protecting our customers’ privacy.
Important Notice: New Zealand residents
Our Websites and services are intended for New Zealand residents only. If you are located in another country you may be subject to other laws, including data protection laws. For that reason, if you are not located in New Zealand you are not permitted to use, and must immediately cease using, our Websites and services.
The personal information we may collect
In order for us to supply our products and services to you, we may need to collect certain personal information about you. This may include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address and other contact details, bank account, credit card or other financial details, and any feedback that you provide to us. The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on how you use our Websites and our services.
You are not required to provide us with any personal information. However, if you do not provide us with certain information that we request, you may not be able to access or use some parts of our Websites, or our products or services.
How we collect personal information
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including (for example):
- when you provide it directly to us e.g. by submitting it to us via the Websites, or by providing information to us via phone, email or social media;
- when you provide it to us through agencies that we work with e.g. by way of promotion entry or any application for employment;
- in the course of providing you with a requested product or service;
- from third party service providers and business partners, including without limitation, commercial associates, marketing agencies or credit reporting agencies;
- from publicly available sources;
- from electronic tagging or tracking mechanisms in relation to your use of the Websites (i.e. Cookies);
- through aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Websites.
Payment card information
Purposes for which we collect, use, store and disclose your information:
We may collect, use and disclose your personal information in order to supply our products and services to you, or for related purposes, including:
- to evaluate and/or respond to your requests or queries;
- to inform you about ways our products or services, or your use of our products or services, can be improved;
- to review and improve our products or services;
- to administer your use of our products or services;
- to provide you with marketing and promotional material, including by direct marketing to you from us;
- to enter you into, or validate your entry into, promotions we might be running; and/or
- in circumstances where we are authorised or required to do so by law.
Storage and disclosure of personal information:
The personal information that we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed at the offices of James Crisp Limited, located at 202 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to Mailchimp for the purposes of eDM’s (Electronic Direct Mail) from us, if you have opted into this service.
Finding out about the personal information held by us:
If you are an individual, you have the right to request access to and correction of the personal information that we hold about you. If there are any errors in the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
You may contact us at any time to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and we will provide that information to you in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act. In some circumstances, we may charge you a reasonable fee for providing this information.
Use of our Websites
If you post any personal information on our Websites, you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available and may be read or used by other users of our Websites.
If you wish to complain about the way we have handled your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer, who is responsible for investigating and resolving complaints. Our Privacy Officer may be contacted at by calling James Crisp Limited at 0800 895 218.
If you are not happy with our response, you may take your complaint to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner (see https://www.privacy.org.nz/).